ITDP seeks a Creative Design Associate to help promote sustainable transportation principles, best practices, and project examples throughout Indonesia. Our Indonesia office is fast-paced and ambitious, with projects in Jakarta and other secondary cities in Indonesia also projects starting or in development in other cities outside of Indonesia.
The candidate will work with internal and external staff, creating photo renderings, 3D designs, graphics, illustrations, videos, audio and/or visual aids to help communicate ITDP’s ideas and technical designs of sustainable transportation and urban development in cities throughout Indonesia and around the world.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in visual communication design or graphic design with a deep interest in transportation, cities and the environment; or a background in architecture and urban design with a strong skill in graphic design, photo editing, and architectural sketches.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with technical staffs in Indonesia office on creating visual communications from engineering designs.
- Develop new ways and ideas of presenting ideas and engineering designs through graphics and other visual aids.
- Help organize ITDP Indonesia visual persona i.e. website design, social media campaign, company profile, event documentation, brochures, etc.
- Create high quality audio visual communication or documentation video
- Create high-quality, visually compelling and clear presentations
- Design and edit reports and publications
- Update the website with relevant media clips, post information about ITDP Indonesia’s projects and key milestones/accomplishments, post photographs from staff onto Flickr or Website and tag them appropriately
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Degree in Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Urban Design, Architecture or other visual communication or urban design related area
- At least two years of work experience
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new information and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Live in or will relocate to Jakarta
- Willingness to travel as needed
The ideal candidate will also have the following qualifications:
- Experience in developing and creating visual communications (graphic designs), and multimedia communications (video)
- Experience in designing visual graphic from specific information material
- Experience in working on sustainable transportation, international development, or environmental projects
- Experience with photography and videography
- Experience in video editing process
- Experience in 3D modelling and rendering software
- Expert or have experience on software below:
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect (or other video editing program), Google SketchUp 3D and/or 3D Max, V-Ray, and CAD program (or other 3D modelling software)
- Proficient with word processor, spreadsheets and presentation
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter stating why you think you would be a good fit for this position, as well as your portfolio and a resume to: email@example.com
Salary will be commensurate with experience.